BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Feel much better now



It was took me a long long time to get me back on earth where i am. Like iron-man Tony Stark :" it is good to be back!" Haha...i not sure if some of you welcome my returning but still. I am glad i am back to where i belong. Erm, what i mean my feelings and determination.

Previously i part of fall in some problems ( Well,you know those problems that teenagers normally face with ) during my first semester. These problems all happen just too suddenly, even me myself unable to get over it in a short time. I have never face this kind of situation before ; just too much personal feeling involved.

I thought i could handle these nonsense feeling as a mature man. I was think so but i fail to do so eventually. Found myself really really so weak...but i cannot tell myself the reasons. I really hate when my self turn into this feeling...and i hide in my room and cry like a kid who lost his candy. Haha i know...so embarrassing. >///< keep this as my secret...please.

Blogging is almost i use it as a only place for me to express my feeling and some of the secret. It like my secret hideout =p. i feel get better each time after i wrote it out. Guys i think you all get what i mean right? =)

Whatever, i am back on track now to fight for surviving in UTAR and stay with her and my precious friends,even we getting less to speak with each other. I remain plays my roles as me ( i found myself getting icy as well ; but no matter, i will try to fix it anyway ^^ ).

To my dear reader(if there any): Wish me become much stronger. I never mind on you hurt me with words but at least, appreciate me... Thank You.

Hahaha...so emo xD ( but i really feel much better now ^^ )

0 comments: